Tuesday 29 May 2012

National Museum visit.

(24-5-2012)


This was a weird day.
Not much in the way of information was given out by Tess, well perhaps initially, but then we all headed into the building and shared some thoughts on the building and it's numerous aspects/features of which got me thinking whether or not it actually does appeal to me as a whole.


We all split up and went our own ways through the establishment. I myself was a little disappointed by it all now that i've been inside and had a proper look around. It was so much more fascinating and intriguing from my last visit when i hadn't yet unlocked the mystery of what lay inside..


Anyway, it was nice to get out n about again (as always) and great to see people from other classes that i don't regularly get time to catch up with.


Here are a few camera-phone shots from the day.




D.














No comments:

Post a Comment